Re: [HEADS UP] Merging i386newframe into mailine

Yup.  My major concern is that there is CFI out there that triggers
bugs in the CFI unwinder or that's simoly ourtight wrong.
Unfortunately the only way to find out seems to release the code.

So my intention is to bring the code over to newline.  It is a step
forward.  We can always disable the CFI unwinder before the release if
it causes too many problems.

A ``set frame cfi [on|off|auto?] would be very helpful. I think there are other ``set frame'' commands but I don't remember what they are.

Andrew