Inferior function call command set

Hello,

GDB has a number of commands for controlling the behavior of inferior function calls (developers think of them as call dummies). Looking in "infcall.c" I find:

	set/show coerce-float-to-double yes|no
	set/show unwindonsignal yes|no

And I'm now looking to add a third:

set/show call-location on-stack|at-start|auto

So:

- anyone got a better name for this new command?

- should these be re-grouped into a set of sub commands vis:

	set/show call coerce-float-to-double yes|no
	set/show call unwind-on-signal yes|no
	set/show call breakpoint-location on-stack|at-entry|auto

I'm figuring that "(gdb) set call" should provide a rough correspondance to the existing "(gdb) call" command.

Comment away ...

Andrew

PS: Yes, this means that I've got a target using generic dummy frames where the return breakpoint is on the stack.

PPS: While it doesn't currently work, it should be possible to make on-stack function when the stack has no-execute set. It would lead to a SIGSEG (instead of a SIGTRAP) which GDB should then map onto a breakpoint.