CVS checkout

Hi,

I'm trying to get a CVS version of GDB as described on,

  http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/current/

I grabbed insight+dejagnu-weekly-CVS-20030311.tar.bz2, but like someone
mentioned last November, it has anoncvs.cygnus.com in all the CVS/Root
entries, and that name appears to be dead in DNS space these days, so
the "cvs update" doesn't work.

Easy enough to patch up on my end, but could the tarball generator be
fixed so future users don't trip over this?

Thanks,
-Jamie