Re: HEADS UP: converting the i386 to the new frame unwinding stuff

The current state of affairs seems to work quite well for the i386.
The only thing that puzzles me is that apparently my
i386_frame_register_unwind gets called without an initialized cache.
I was under the impression that we'd always unwind the pc first, and
since my i386_frame_pc_unwind initialized the cache, I'd always have
an initialized cache with the other unwind functions.

I think you just hit my off-by-one bug.

Mark, FYI. I've committed an 80% finished fix to the problem to the cagney_offbyone-20030303-branch (80% to go). You could always commit your changes to that branch (but don't expect them to work).

Andrew