This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: ac131313 at redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:11:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: src/dejagnu/Makefile.am
drow> May I recommend (2)? I just did something similar for the Debian
drow> packages of DejaGNU, making it the fourth time I've addressed this
drow> issue, I think. It seems like the right way to go.
Okay, I'm going to go work on DejaGNU CVS and see if I can make
a contribution there. That means strategy (2), where I accept their
weird-looking automake decision and add some 'distclean-local'