This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: deferred breakpoints
- From: "Kris Warkentin" <kewarken at qnx dot com>
- To: "Jason Molenda" <jmolenda at apple dot com>
- Cc: <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:25:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: deferred breakpoints
- References: <38D95BB0-490C-11D7-83B0-003065BC3540@apple.com>
> Our developers use the future-breaks a lot here at Apple, they work
> well for the sort of problem you're looking at.
Thanks for responding Jason. I'm curious: are these patches in use at Apple
not considered suitable for submission to the FSF? I'm just wondering why
you maintain a separate tree rather than pushing everything out. We're
trying hard to get all our changes rolled in to avoid the hassle of having a