This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Identifying a dummy frame using a frame id
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:47:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: Identifying a dummy frame using a frame id
- References: <3E5C1532.email@example.com>
- get_dummy_frame_id (target registers)
Given a target stopped on that dummy frame breakpoint, return a frame ID that exactly matches dummy_frame_id() above.
unwind dummy frame id (next_frame)
Given the `next' frame, use frame_register_unwind() to construct the
dummy frame's ID.
Why? Because this also needs to work when the dummy-frame isn't
innermost (the inner most frame edge case is covered by passing it the
(my brain hurts!)