This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Multi-Arch symbol read warning message
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: mrcompiler at mrcompiler dot com
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:51:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: Multi-Arch symbol read warning message
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am building a multi-arch version of GDB for handling ELF format core files for the ARM and PowerPC processors running on vxWorks. In order to get everything to build I combined the information from config/powerpc/vxworks.mt and config/arm/embed.mt and made the appropriate changes necessary to compile with GDB_MULTI_ARCH=GDB_MULTI_ARCH_PURE.
I posted a WIP patch for this several years ago but never got around to
integrating it (there wasn't sufficient immediate needed). Now that
most architectures are multi-arch, it is definitly time to integrate
such a change.
Can you contribute this stuff?