Re: [Proposal] GDB honouring RPATH in binaries.

One thing I've never liked about the solib stuff is the lack of control the
user has.

Why can I say

libc.so.2 = /home/cburgess/test/libc.so.2
libm.so.2 = /x86/lib/libm.so.2

and have gdb accept this fact?!! :v)

And what would be so wrong about something like

(gdb) info shared
Looking for libc.so.2 ... found /x86/lib/libc.so.2 - accept?
please enter path to libc.so.2>

:v)

--
cburgess at qnx dot com