This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [maint/gnats] need more categories
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:32:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [maint/gnats] need more categories
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think we are missing a testsuite category and a gdbserver category.
I ran into a couple of patches that I couldn't assign to anything
There is server, it contains a couple outstanding patches.
As for testsuite, that was suggested before but instead I added test-bug
class. In hindsite (...), that was wrong. The categories that are
working best that those that refect maintenance area's so testsuite
category will likely work better.
I've also got to add win32 for (cygwin/win32 - there a many bugs in that