This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: MAC instructions on H8300S [H8S/2600]
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "D.Venkatasubramanian, Noida" <dvenkat at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- Cc: gnuh8 at gnuh8 dot org dot uk, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Date: 21 Feb 2003 11:40:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: MAC instructions on H8300S [H8S/2600]
- References: <E04CF3F88ACBD5119EFE00508BBB212107A87D6E@exch-01.noida.hcltech.com>
> The culprits were MAC-related instructions. being
> generated by the compiler. The simulator does not
> recognise these instruction and aborts. I was
> trying to add the support to the simulator.
> In the file include/opcode/h8300.h, in the
> const struct h8_opcode h8_opcodes definition:
> The definition for ldmac and stmac should be
> where MS32 and MD32 are defined as :
> #define MS32 (SRC|L_32|MACREG)
> #define MD32 (DST|L_32|MACREG)
Thanks very much for explaining and solving this problem. I have
applied your suggested change.