This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB honouring RPATH in binaries.
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: "Kris Warkentin" <kewarken at qnx dot com>, <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:48:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: GDB honouring RPATH in binaries.
- References: <0db801c2d914$78f80a50$0202040a@catdog>
Could you clarify something? When you refer to "RPATH", are you referring
to an environment variable or the search path found in an executable's
dynamic section (tagged with DT_RPATH)?
(I was thinking you meant the latter, but I want to make sure we're
on the same page.)