This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [maint] The GDB maintenance process
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zaretskii Eli <ezaretski at elta dot co dot il>,Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>,Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>,gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:24:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: [maint] The GDB maintenance process
On Thursday, February 20, 2003, at 11:23 AM, Andrew Cagney wrote:
Daniel Berlin,While that's kind of you Andrew, its also irrelevant.
You and your track record are a case in point for why it is important
to for GDB developers to both receive and respect peer review.
I find it extreamly ironic that you, of all people, should be arguing
that the system is stifling.
That's also nice, but irrelevant.
Personal attacks do not answer any points raised.
Yes, the system was a barrier to you but that was for a very good
reason. Please don't try to use yourself as the sob story.
Where did I do so?
The only real mistake in your case was to not step in earlier and see
you given the boot.
Grow up Andrew.
Do i answer your emails with personal attacks?