This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [maint] The GDB maintenance process
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Zaretskii Eli <ezaretski at elta dot co dot il>,Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>,Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:23:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: [maint] The GDB maintenance process
- References: <53C2C20C-44E6-11D7-BE9F-000393575BCC@dberlin.org>
You and your track record are a case in point for why it is important to
for GDB developers to both receive and respect peer review. I find it
extreamly ironic that you, of all people, should be arguing that the
system is stifling.
Yes, the system was a barrier to you but that was for a very good
reason. Please don't try to use yourself as the sob story. The only
real mistake in your case was to not step in earlier and see you given