This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Adding MAC registers on H8300 Simulator [H8S/2600]
- From: "D.Venkatasubramanian, Noida" <dvenkat at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- To: gnuh8 at gnuh8 dot org dot uk, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: "D.Venkatasubramanian, Noida" <dvenkat at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:58:25 +0530
- Subject: Adding MAC registers on H8300 Simulator [H8S/2600]
As the H8S/2600 CPU has MAC registers, specifically
MACH and MACL, I added them to the H8300 Simulator. How
do I make GDB recognize these registers, more
specifically, what are the files that need to be
modified? In the simulator, I have added the registers
in the cpu_state structure and some other places.
Also, how do I make these registers conditionally
displayed on GDB when the CPU is H8S/2600.
Any pointers will be highly appreciated. ;-)
Thanks and Regards,