This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: automatic commands...?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:06:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: automatic commands...?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 03:40:23PM -0600, christopher j bottaro wrote:
> i want gdb to automatically execute some commands on startup. for instance,
> i want to run the command 'gdb myprog 12345' and immediately upon attaching, i
> want it to execute 'set myvar=blah; continue'. is this possible and if so,
Put it in a .gdbinit in the current directory, or use -x.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer