This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ECOS] Can't connect to remote Evaluator 7T
- From: Quality Quorum <qqi at theworld dot com>
- To: Mark Salter <msalter at redhat dot com>
- Cc: jifl at eCosCentric dot com, <Pierre dot Habraken at imag dot fr>, <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>, <ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:35:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Can't connect to remote Evaluator 7T
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Mark Salter wrote:
> Not only that, from my experiments with a cable tap, nothing is going out
> of the PC to the target. The write(2) succeeds, but nothing is sent on
> the wire. Closing and reopening the serial device usually clears up the
Connect through minicom and make sure that target responds with gdb packet
when you send enter. My $0.02.