This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [rfc] C++ namespaces
- From: Zaretskii Eli <ezaretski at elta dot co dot il>
- To: David Carlton <carlton at math dot stanford dot edu>, gdb <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>,Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:09:54 +0200
- Subject: RE: [rfc] C++ namespaces
This message was scanned for viruses and other malicious code by PrivaWall.
This mail was sent from ELTA SYS LTD.
> From: David Carlton [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 12:10 AM
> I'm ready to start merging large chunks of my C++ namespace work into
> mainline GDB. The code is, in my opinion, useable now (I've been
> using it when debugging C++ code for a couple of months); there are
> things that still should be added, which I'll outline at the end of
> this message, but it's an appropriate time to start the merging
I think we will need to add something to the user manual when these
changes are committed.
This message is processed by the PrivaWall Email Security Server.