This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: host guess damaged in CVS?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai at wxs dot nl>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:15:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: host guess damaged in CVS?
- References: <20030218173931.GW25165@nexus.ninth-circle.org>
Not intentionally. What exactly fails? src/config.guess (which can be
I am trying the latest CVS sources on my HP AlphaServer ES40 with 5.1a
of Tru64 and I am getting this:
loading cache ./config.cache
checking host system type... configure: error: can not guess host type;
you must specify one
Did this unintentionally get damaged or am I being dense after a hard
day's work? :)