Re: gdb 5.3 versus gdb HEAD%200302015

> I'm curious: what shows up in gdb.log when you get FAIL here?

  print pEe->D::vg()^M
  $12 = 202^M
  (gdb) FAIL: gdb.c++/virtfunc.exp: print pEe->D::vg()

This happens with gcc 2.95.3, both dwarf-2 and stabs+.

It's a different bug than the bug you PR'd.  With gcc v3,
I get "Attempt to take address of value not located in memory."
With gcc v2, I get the wrong answer (the right answer is 102).
It looks like gdb is ignoring the 'D::' qualifier and calling
E::vg instead of D::vg.

> Certainly you should feel free to add more KFAIL branches to that test
> if you wish; just send them all to the same PR.

In this case I think it should be a different KFAIL arm
pointing to a different PR.

I will do this tonight unless you beat me to it.

Michael C