This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb 5.3 versus gdb HEAD%200302015
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:39:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: gdb 5.3 versus gdb HEAD%200302015
- References: <200302170332.h1H3WYo00673@duracef.shout.net>
On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 09:32:34PM -0600, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> . gdb.mi/gdb701.exp: create fooPtr
> Needs investigation.
Ooh ooh. I got this one. The test is new in HEAD (wasn't in 5.3);
it's a GCC bug; it will be fixed in 3.3, 3.4, and 3.2.3 if any. I
checked the patch in the day after 3.2.2.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer