This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb-mi, gdb-5.3 or cvs?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Bob Rossi <bob_rossi at cox dot net>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:28:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: gdb-mi, gdb-5.3 or cvs?
- References: <20030206143647.GA7441@white>
I am trying to interface cgdb with gdb using gdb-mi.
Should I be using gdb-5.3 or the latest cvs? They act different.
Also, what is the best way to ask mi for the absolute path to the
current source file. This wasn't a problem using annotate 1 or 2, and I
can't figure out how to get it using mi.
Thanks for the help,
Only the mainline contains the interpreter commands.