This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PING: c++ stabs+ direction needed
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: carlton at math dot stanford dot edu, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:46:23 -0600
- Subject: Re: PING: c++ stabs+ direction needed
I binary searched this down to the range of 2002-09-29 to 2002-10-01.
The leading candidate is this patch from Mark Mitchell:
... or it might be something else. I just wanted to publish my
knowledge before I go to sleep.
Tomorrow I'll firm up my knowledge and file a PR against gcc.