This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: moving watchpoint fns into target vector?
- From: Johan Rydberg <jrydberg at night dot trouble dot net>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Johan Rydberg <jrydberg at night dot trouble dot net>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:20:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: moving watchpoint fns into target vector?
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.33.0302121243420.12209-100000@night> <3E4BDD0E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2003.02.13 18:59 Andrew Cagney wrote:
: > Hi,
: > Is anyone working on moving the fns for inserting/removing watchpoints
: > into the target vector? Doing so would add support for hardware watchpoints
: > in, for example, the remote target.
: Which functions are you thinking of?
I was thinking about remote_insert_watchpoint in remote.c, but
after refreshing my one year old CVS repository I see that it already
has been done.
Thanks anyway :)