This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: moving watchpoint fns into target vector?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Johan Rydberg <jrydberg at night dot trouble dot net>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:59:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: moving watchpoint fns into target vector?
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.33.0302121243420.12209-100000@night>
Is anyone working on moving the fns for inserting/removing watchpoints
into the target vector? Doing so would add support for hardware watchpoints
in, for example, the remote target.
Which functions are you thinking of?