This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
using GDB to debug on ARM processor running thumb mode
- From: btlee at sfu dot ca
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:01:24 -0800
- Subject: using GDB to debug on ARM processor running thumb mode
- Reply-to: btlee at sfu dot ca
I would like to compile GDB so that it can debug on a board that uses ARM
processor with thumb mode. Should I use the option --target=arm-thumb-elf?
How should I configure the build for me to do that?
Thx a lot,