This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How Do I see (Disabled) data?
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- To: William Trenker <wdtrenker at yahoo dot ca>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 06 Feb 2003 14:25:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: How Do I see (Disabled) data?
- References: <email@example.com>
William Trenker <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I've been searching through the gdb docs, and on Google, trying to figure out how to view data where gdb says:
> "Attempt to dereference a generic pointer.
> Disabling display 29 to avoid infinite recursion."
> Hopefully there is some way to see this data and take my chances on an infinite recursion.
Can you show us the exact commands you're using, and the exact output