This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How to debug a 64bits application?
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: Miroslav Novy <mnovy at ales dot cz>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:42:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: How to debug a 64bits application?
- References: <3E42841B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 6, 3:49pm, Miroslav Novy wrote:
> I used gcc 3.2.1 (downloaded as a package from Sun freeware) with
> parameter -m64 (generated code for 64-bit environment) on OS Solaris
> 2.8 on UltraSPARC-IIe cpu (SunBlade 150) and I can't debug it.
Are you using a gdb that was built using the -m64 switch?