Re: Clean up gdb.c++ tests for dwarf 1

I'm hearing a lot of support for option (1) so I will prepare a patch
and back it up with some test runs.  I did test DWARF 1 a year or two
ago and I'm kinda curious what it looks like now.

This will be an "everything on the Internet takes a week" patch because
someone might pop up with a DWARF 1 story that foils everything.

Michael C