This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Where to document supported versions of binutils?
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:09:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: Where to document supported versions of binutils?
- References: <200302050813.h158DS731675@duracef.shout.net>
We've learned that, on native i686-pc-linux-gnu, gdb has bugs
with binutils prior to binutils 2.13. I saw this happen in my
test bed, and David Carlton also saw it happening on his system.
Where do we record this knowledge so that gdb users can see it?
There doesn't appear to be a obvious section in NEWS or README
for information like this.