This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
question wrt clone & gdb
- From: "Denis J Barrow" <DJ at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Jeff Dike <jdike at karaya dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:39:46 +0100
- Subject: question wrt clone & gdb
Is it correct to say that gdb doesn't support use of the raw clone call for
multi threaded apps under linux with gdb &
one must use pthreads for linux if one intends to use gdb for debugging
purposes ?, I am personally about 80% sure that this is the case
& have heard from a reliable source that this is still the case.
Thanks in advance for your answer,
Linux Kernel Developer