This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB respin
- From: Michal Ludvig <mludvig at suse dot cz>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 13:22:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: GDB respin
- Organization: SuSE CR
- References: <200301300824.h0U8OZL04427@duracef.shout.net> <3E394943.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
I think there is a very
strong incentive to quickly spin out a 5.4.
After merging i386 and x86-64 we need some more time to make HEAD at
least as stable as 5.3 is. For now too many testsuites fail in HEAD.
* SuSE CR, s.r.o * email@example.com
* (+420) 296.545.373 * http://www.suse.cz