This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Status of Ada support in GDB
- From: "Kellogg, Oliver" <Oliver dot Kellogg at sysde dot eads dot net>
- To: "'Andrew Cagney'" <ac131313 at redhat dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at gnat dot com>, "'aidan at velvet dot net'" <aidan at velvet dot net>
- Cc: Paul Hilfinger <hilfingr at EECS dot Berkeley dot EDU>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:34:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Status of Ada support in GDB
Many thanks for your replies.
Andrew Cagney <email@example.com> wrote:
> There is still a bit missing. Aidan Skinner has been chipping away at
> the problem of getting GNAT's code up to current standards.
I find this surprising and beg detail. What is the issue about GNAT's code?