This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Status of Ada support in GDB
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at gnat dot com>
- Cc: Paul Hilfinger <hilfingr at EECS dot Berkeley dot EDU>,Oliver Kellogg <oliver dot kellogg at sysde dot eads dot net>,gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 01:11:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: Status of Ada support in GDB
- References: <email@example.com> <3E3A703A.7406E7C9@sysde.eads.net> <200301312223.h0VMN1q2011361@tully.CS.Berkeley.EDU> <20030201030035.GZ22468@gnat.com>
There is still a bit missing. Aidan Skinner has been chipping away at
the problem of getting GNAT's code up to current standards.
Not yet; the files there are intermediate placeholders. We will be
submitting a series of patches over the next few weeks to (finally)
connect up the Ada parts of GDB. There is a separate public version
of Ada-aware GDB (based on GDB releases prior to 5.3) available from
Ada Core Technologies.
Just to complete Paul's answer, the public version of the sources can
be found via FTP at: sources.redhat.com:/pub/gdb/contrib/gnat.