Re: [Various] obsoleting the annotate level 2 interface

> Honestly?  No.  MI has `kick ass' features sufficent to justify the move
> now:

Well fine, so we are in disagreement. Maybe the gdb GUI you've written does
not have the same requirements than GVD has.

I'm not saying MI does not have some added value compared to CLI, I'm just
saying (and I'm not the only one) that there are some missing features in MI
which are important enough to be taken into account.

Arno