Re: Compiling GDB to target IP2k and host on cygwin

When I check out the gdb 5.3  or insight 5.3 trees I see the same thing.

Stephen P. Smith wrote:

I have a set of insight (gdb) sources which I downloaded from one of the cygwin mirrors the source tree is dated 20021218 and so should be current.

Using it I successfully compiled a cygwin native build and builds targeting PPC, and ARM targets hosted on cygwin.

I notice that the IP2k files appear to be in the BFD and opcode directories, but there doesn't seem to be any gdb/config/ip2k directory.

What do I need to do to add the IP2k to the gdb configuration?

sps