`chain-frame'

I've been looking for a better name for the mechanism the targets currently use when unwinding a frame. I've been using saved-regs frame, but that is pretty pervasive - all frames contain saved regs.

I'm thinking of instead calling it a `chain-frame' since the existing mechanism relies not just on the frame->saved_regs[] array but also the FRAME_CHAIN() method.

This means that there are so far potentially:

dummy-frame:
Created when doing an inferior function call.

regcache-frame (regs-frame?):
A frame that maps directly onto the register cache.

cfi-frame:
Implemented using dwarf2cfi (this is the holy grail)

sigtramp-frame:
Corresponds to a signal trampoline.

fake-frame (?):
Recently discussed, would also use dwarf2cfi but with fake debug information.

Andrew