Re: patch for gdb

Hi,

i received a hint by mail that it would be better to
write an external "Monitor" that understands
"GDB Remote Protocol".

Can anybody tell me where to get some info about that?

"info gdbint" didn't help and i didn't find anything
in "insight/gdb/doc/".

I still like the idea to teach gdb how to use the
parallel port.  I'd be glad to hear about comments
about the patch i wrote.  As there is very little
response i think you don't like it that much?

Best regards,
Torsten.