Re: gdb and Dll

> i found quit a few questions about debugging relocatable dlls on
> Windows, but no answers. Does that mean you can not debug dlls with gdb?
>
> I found the gdb command "dll-symbols" which seems to be made for this
> purpose. But at least for me, using the mingw version of gdb 5.2.1, it
> seems to have no effects. Is there anybody on this list who could give
> me a hint or confirmation that is it not possible to debug dlls with
> gdb.

I would recommend having a look at the GDB PR database. I believe ACT
opened a couple of PRs and suggested some fixes that seemed to be
working for us, but I wasn't involved in this so I can't say more.
There was also a recent patch posted by Chris Faylor I think, which also
fixed quite a number of problems with DLLs on Windows.

--
Joel