Always multi-arch the SPARC, dump sparclet?

Hello,

The SPARC target has a number of variants that don't yet build with multi-arch enabled (e.g., sparc-elf).

I'd like to propose that the switch simply be thrown and any non-multi-arch code be ripped out. Acceptance criteria for such a change being simply `it still builds'.

This shouldn't affect things like GNU/Linux, which, I believe, do already build with multi-arch enabled.

This will, however, affect non-nulti-arch SPARC targets such as the sparclet potentially leading to breakage.

Thoughts?

Andrew