libgdb

Hi to all!

I am involved in a project of making a educational graphic interface
and we are thinking about putting it over GDB. My question is: Has
anybody worked with libgdb? My first approximation is invoking gdb as
Emacs does, but using libgdb. I hope someone has worked with libgdb and
can help and advise me.

Thanks in advance!