Re: Cross gdb for ARM

Daniel, Robert et al:

We at Cisco managed to get an ARM cross gdb working on 5.0
even though the FSF code was missing quite a bit.  I'm
interested in helping anyone else out with ARM x-gdb issues
or donating parts of it to the FSF (after it clears paperwork here).

Might I be able to help you out here?  The code was written by
myself (GDB Support) and Mickey Sartin (who works on the ARM
backend).

Wendy Peikes
Cisco Systems
GDB Support