Re: gnu-v3-abi.c: problems w/ virtual base class

> I found the naughtiness.  auto_solib_add is true on Neutrino but not on
> Windows.  Guess who defines _Zero in their libc?  We do!!

Actually Daniel, before I let you go, can you offer any suggestions on how
to resolve this?  The part of our libc that defines _Zero is third party
(Dinkum) and we're not super keen on monkeying with it.  What is the
rationale for using a symbol starting with _Z as an autodetection for
v3-abi?  Are there some symbols defined by gcc-3.x that start with _Z?  I'm
just wondering if there might be some better way of dealing with this -
perhaps have a special note in gnu-v3 binaries.  This could be handy for
linkers as well for resolving library versionitus.

cheers,

Kris