Re: input redirection

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 12:23:21PM +0300, antoine.trux@nokia.com wrote:
>P.S.: Yes, I searched the archives of gdb@sources.redhat.com and
>cygwin@sources.redhat.com, but found nothing helpful.

Hmm.  You should have found some indication that input redirection isn't
currently functional in gdb for Windows whether it's the insight version
or the command line version.

There was some work added (from me) a while ago but it wasn't
functional.  Pierre Mueller had some patches which helped but I didn't
like them so they didn't go in.  I have an idea about how to do things
correctly but, for now, input redirection doesn't work.

cgf