Re: New branch ``drow-cplus-branch''

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> I've created a branch for the C++ and namespace improvements David and I
> were discussing.

Thanks for working on this.

I'd like to suggest that you try to document the necessary details in
gdbint.texinfo as well, as you go.  (If you need help in looking through
your Texinfo, send the patches to me.)  That way, we won't face a huge
problem of documenting a large body of new code when the branch is merged
with HEAD.

Just my $0.02.