Re: struct environment

On 06 Sep 2002 11:56:14 -0700, David Carlton
<carlton@math.Stanford.EDU> said:

> At some point, I'll give it a look: ALL_BLOCK_SYMBOLS is only used
> in 29 places, so it should be tractable to survey them by hand.

And of course it turns out that, in at least one place,
ALL_BLOCK_SYMBOLS calls a function that, in turn, calls
ALL_BLOCK_SYMBOLS over the exact same block.  Oops.

But I think I was making too much of the memory-management
difficulties: I'll do iterators correctly (so you can have as many of
them active as you want), and just write an ALL_ENV_SYMBOLS macro that
allocates them on the stack using alloca().

David Carlton
carlton@math.stanford.edu