Wiggler Libremote

Hi

I have just built GDB on a cygwin host for arm-elf target. I am trying to get the
libremote working for the Macraigor wiggler.
Do I need to enbale something during complie ?
It looks like GDB doesn't know anything about Libremote.
As it's the only way to get the Macraigor interfaces working with GDB > 5.0, I doubt
I'm alone here, has anyone else got this to work ?

Thanks

Nick