Re: adding namespace support to GDB

Hi David,

Well to help things along I will be submitting a DWARF patch that will
supported imported declarations which are essential for FORTRAN modules
and C++ namespaces. This is essential for the "using" commands in either
language (of course the compiler needs to generate the correct DWARF
;o)).

I'm making some changes to my TAG_module patch which hopefully will get
it accepted.

C++ namespaces are fairly similar to FORTRAN modules, except FORTRAN95
seems to have a more powerful "using" command (ability to rename
imported symbols), and C++ a more flexible use of namespaces.

Both the patches for modules and imported declarations will be submitted
early next week.

Petr