Re: readline 4.2 update

Its been _over_ am month now since your responce.  And 2 months since my
request to do this, and over a year since you said you would import 4.2
when you got "a spare moment".  Please either do it, or give me
permission to do it.  FreeBSD needs this, SuSE needs this as we both link
gdb with a system libreadline.

-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)