Re: Issue an internal warning on first deprecated function call

(gdb) maint internal-error
/home/scratch/GDB/src/gdb/maint.c:121: gdb-internal-error: internal maintenance
An internal GDB error was detected. This may make further
debugging unreliable. Quit this debugging session? (y or n) n
Create a core file containing the current state of GDB? (y or n) n
(gdb)
s/error/warning/

Would it be better if the message was more explanatory?
'internal maintenance - deprecated [multi-arch] function call'
I have this feeling that we will want to make this message as clear
as possible. We want to say "Hey you! Wakeup! Fix it or lose it!"
Yes, definitly, the above was just to illustrate the interaction.

Andrew